Tel: (252) 937-2200
Fax: (252) 937-8100
Bruce grew up in Ahoskie, North Carolina and graduated from Campbell University with a degree in Business Administration. He completed his formal education with the degree of Juris Doctor from The Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University. Bruce has twenty plus years representing clients throughout all phases of claims and civil litigation. With hundreds of hours in the courtroom and dispute resolution forums, he has the communication, confidentially, sensitivity and inductive skills to combine information into cohesive legal arguments for his clients. Bruce will always use the law to protect the interests of his clients through negotiation, settlement and trial.
Bruce and his wife, Cacky, live in Rocky Mount with their two teenage sons. Bruce is a member of the Church of the Good Shepherd in Rocky Mount. When not working, Bruce enjoys spending time with his family and watching his children on the court and on the field.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, 1993
- B.B.A., Campbell University, 1981
- Admitted to the Bar 1993, State of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Seventh Judicial District Bar