Tel: (252) 937-2200
Fax: (252) 937-8100
A native of Rocky Mount, Will joined Battle Winslow in 2017 after beginning his legal career as an associate attorney with the law firm of Chesnutt, Clemmons, & Peacock in New Bern. Will graduated from Virginia Episcopal School in Lynchburg, VA. He attended college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington before earning his J.D. from Campbell Law School. In addition to his BA in History, Will holds certificates in marine propulsion systems and marine electrical systems from Carteret Community College in Morehead City.
Will has served as a commissioner on the U.S.S. North Carolina Battleship Commission since 2012. He is a cradle Episcopalian, a serving brother in the Most Venerable Order of St. John, and a member of the St. Andrews Society of North Carolina, the Sons of the Revolution, the Order of First Families of North Carolina, Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, and the Roanoke & Tar River Gun Club.
Outside of the practice of law, Will enjoys hunting, fishing, sailing, and watching the Tar Heels play basketball and football.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Business and Corporate
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal and Traffic
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, 2015
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2012
- State of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Nash-Edgecombe Bar Association
- U.S.S. North Carolina Battleship Commission
- Most Venerable Order of St. John
- St. Andrews Society of North Carolina
- Sons of the Revolution
- Order of First Families of North Carolina
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity, Beta Chapter
- Roanoke & Tar River Gun Club