Dee Whitley is a partner with Battle Winslow; having joined the firm in 1990. He practices in all phases of civil litigation; primarily in the area of business litigation, in addition to caveat and collections litigation. Born and raised in Rocky Mount, he played football at N.C. State University before graduating from Campbell University School of Law. He is past president of the Rocky Mount Rotary Club, and past president of Covenant Homes, which provides federally subsidized housing for the elderly. He is also a current member of the Session at First Presbyterian Church.
Dee and his wife Crystal enjoy traveling and are active members of both the Red Sox Nation and the Wolfpack Nation.
Areas of Practice:
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, 1986
- B.A., North Carolina State University, 1983
- Admitted to Bar, State of North Carolina, 1986
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- United States Supreme Court
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Rocky Mount Rotary, Past President
- First Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Nash-Rocky Mount Schools Volunteers
- City of Rocky Mount Parks and Recreation Volunteer
- Covenant Homes Vice President, Board of Directors