Business, estate and local government law attorney Vince Durham maintains a broad practice consisting of commercial real estate, corporate, limited liability company and partnership matters, and estate planning and administration. Over his almost forty year legal career, he has advised a furniture manufacturer, local franchisees of the food service industry, a nursing home group as well as represented numerous other commercial developers, contractors and many small businesses.
Vince has also served as the Nash County attorney for almost thirty years and has assisted local government entities in a variety of matters from personnel, finance, zoning and real estate acquisitions, health department issues as well as general governmental issues. He also assists individuals and families with their estate and end of life planning issues.
When not in the office, Vince enjoys travel, Carolina sports, golf, and most importantly spending time with his children and grandchildren.
More About Vince
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law (Wake Forest Law Review), 1976
- B.A., University of North Carolina, 1973
- Admitted to Bar 1976, State of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- NC County Attorneys Association
- Rocky Mount Salvation Army Advisory Board
- First Presbyterian Church member, former Deacon, Elder and Clerk
- Rocky Mount Kiwanis Club
- Rocky Mount First Union National Bank Board of Directors, Past Member
- Rocky Mount Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Tar River Kiwanis Club Past President
- Rocky Mount Area United Way, Red Cross, Christian Fellowship Homes, Braswell Memorial Library, Past Member Board of Directors
- Nash Community College Foundation Past Chair
- Benvenue Country Club Past President
- Nash County Attorney